September 9, 2011
The faintest hint of fall is in the air. I love a season where I can mix together summer and fall pieces from my closet….
And I lo-o-ove this vintage envelope purse – it belonged to my great-grandmother. : )
Shoes: Nicole Miller
Do you have any favorite vintage items? : )
July 20, 2011
The giveaway today is coming to you from Pree Brulée…. They’re offering $50 credit to their online boutique plus another extra special secret surprise!
They’ve got tons of chic and unusual jewelry + handbags + accessories. My latest fave is this Fleur de Paris necklace….
1. Like Pree Brulée on Facebook and tell them Khollin sent you : )
2. Follow Pree Brulée on Twitter
Entries will be accepted until midnight PST Thursday, July 21st. Pree Brulée will select a winner at random and contact you from there.
Good luck! : )
June 20, 2011
Being abroad almost this whole year so far means tons of awesome new experiences, lots of sightseeing, and plenty of adventure. Being on the go a lot also means packing light, and so I’ve been keeping it simple with jeans and tees most of the time.
In between spring study abroad and my summer internship, however, I was back home in America and wore this….
dress: Isaac Mizrahi for Target
black suit jacket: Anne Taylor Loft
bag: Topshop, London, England
sandals: Rome, Italy
May 6, 2011
Five things I’m loving this week….
1. This earring display I saw on the street in Rome! It was so functional and creative. My ears aren’t pierced, but if they were I would totally have bought earrings from this guy.
2. This toy camera from Poketo. I love the idea of these toy cameras, and I love my Diana Mini!
3. Love this idea for changing up the frame mat! It’s definitely something I want to try with my used European city maps after I get back home.
4. Super cute boots to go with jeans and summer dresses.
5. J’adore this version of the ‘Keep Calm and Carry On’ poster. And I can’t wait for Project Runway Season 9 to start!
happy weekend, everyone : )
April 14, 2011
Got this idea from some other blogs, and decided to jump on board! Here’s five things I love from around the Internet this week….
1. It’s still a little chilly here in Germany, but summer is coming up and I’d love to get a floppy hat! Cute + keeps the sun off your face = what’s not to love? : )
3. One of my favorite websites – freundevonfreunden.com – features interviews and great photographs inside the homes of creative professionals. This site’s all in German, but the apartments and designs are so inspiring that I still love it without reading all the details. This apartment is one of my faves!
January 12, 2011
A little bit late but…
Happy New Year’s everyone!! How did you celebrate the new year? I kicked off 2011 with Stephanie and some other friends, a few impromptu resolutions, and looots of cake candy and sugar. It was a great way to end 2010 and welcome 2011!
I wore a blouse from Ann Taylor Loft, a jacket I’ve had for a while, a new gray scarf I got for Christmas (!), and gold Toms. : )
I also tried to follow along with this super cool scarf-tying technique… but I didn’t quite get it right. I think it turned out pretty well, though! : )
Here’s hoping everyone has a great 2011!
December 23, 2010
Purple net patterned tights from Target, an H&M belt from a few years back, some Target shoes, NY&C sweater I’ve had for a while, and a skirt from Macy’s!
December 3, 2010
Dark turquoise sweater from Ann Taylor Loft, orange tights from Target, and a skirt from the Gap a couple of years ago!
December 1, 2010
Yesterday was a muggy, rainy day. It was chilly in the morning and evening, warm in the afternoon, and sweaty on the shuttles back and forth to main campus!
Tunic shirt from H&M, and black skirt + pink fishnet leggings from Target.
November 22, 2010
Came back home this weekend for the Harry Potter premier! I didn’t pack any spare clothes for church, and when I stood in front of my nearly empty closet at home, I realized: having clothes here, there, and everywhere makes you get creative.
I was lucky to pull together this outfit from among the things I didn’t carry to school!
Black dress from Target, belt from H&M several years ago, and a vintage sweater that belonged to my great-grandmother!