1. I’m in love with this handmade design store: Deep Dark Africa. Especially this cross-body bag…
2. Always a fan of old pictures + new pictures, like the “Dear Photograph” project:
3. J’adore this repurposed map and this message!
Source: notesondesign.tumblr.com via Kate on Pinterest
4. I keep coming back to this gorgeous room design in Madrid, Spain. I would definitely live in this place. : )
5. I love Margaret Atwood – she gave some awesome lectures last year at Emory. This honest + humorous quote = fabulous. : D
happy friday + weekend : )
June 20, 2011
Being abroad almost this whole year so far means tons of awesome new experiences, lots of sightseeing, and plenty of adventure. Being on the go a lot also means packing light, and so I’ve been keeping it simple with jeans and tees most of the time.
In between spring study abroad and my summer internship, however, I was back home in America and wore this….
dress: Isaac Mizrahi for Target
black suit jacket: Anne Taylor Loft
bag: Topshop, London, England
sandals: Rome, Italy
June 16, 2011
Five things I am loooving this week….
1. J’adore some retro-style jewelry right now.
3. Love a new twist on an old classic: tetris-style sticky notes.
4. These earrings. I die.
5. Love the row of cups on a small shelf – I wish I was this organized! : )
happy weekend, friends : )
May 6, 2011
Five things I’m loving this week….
1. This earring display I saw on the street in Rome! It was so functional and creative. My ears aren’t pierced, but if they were I would totally have bought earrings from this guy.
2. This toy camera from Poketo. I love the idea of these toy cameras, and I love my Diana Mini!
3. Love this idea for changing up the frame mat! It’s definitely something I want to try with my used European city maps after I get back home.
4. Super cute boots to go with jeans and summer dresses.
5. J’adore this version of the ‘Keep Calm and Carry On’ poster. And I can’t wait for Project Runway Season 9 to start!
happy weekend, everyone : )
January 12, 2011
A little bit late but…
Happy New Year’s everyone!! How did you celebrate the new year? I kicked off 2011 with Stephanie and some other friends, a few impromptu resolutions, and looots of cake candy and sugar. It was a great way to end 2010 and welcome 2011!
I wore a blouse from Ann Taylor Loft, a jacket I’ve had for a while, a new gray scarf I got for Christmas (!), and gold Toms. : )
I also tried to follow along with this super cool scarf-tying technique… but I didn’t quite get it right. I think it turned out pretty well, though! : )
Here’s hoping everyone has a great 2011!
December 23, 2010
Purple net patterned tights from Target, an H&M belt from a few years back, some Target shoes, NY&C sweater I’ve had for a while, and a skirt from Macy’s!
December 3, 2010
Dark turquoise sweater from Ann Taylor Loft, orange tights from Target, and a skirt from the Gap a couple of years ago!
December 1, 2010
Yesterday was a muggy, rainy day. It was chilly in the morning and evening, warm in the afternoon, and sweaty on the shuttles back and forth to main campus!
Tunic shirt from H&M, and black skirt + pink fishnet leggings from Target.