The giveaway today is coming to you from Pree Brulée…. They’re offering $50 credit to their online boutique plus another extra special secret surprise!
They’ve got tons of chic and unusual jewelry + handbags + accessories. My latest fave is this Fleur de Paris necklace…. 🙂
1. Like Pree Brulée on Facebook and tell them Khollin sent you : )
2. Follow Pree Brulée on Twitter
Entries will be accepted until midnight PST Thursday, July 21st. Pree Brulée will select a winner at random and contact you from there.
Good luck! : )
Being abroad almost this whole year so far means tons of awesome new experiences, lots of sightseeing, and plenty of adventure. Being on the go a lot also means packing light, and so I’ve been keeping it simple with jeans and tees most of the time.
In between spring study abroad and my summer internship, however, I was back home in America and wore this….
dress: Isaac Mizrahi for Target
black suit jacket: Anne Taylor Loft
bag: Topshop, London, England
sandals: Rome, Italy
Five things I’m loving this week….
1. This earring display I saw on the street in Rome! It was so functional and creative. My ears aren’t pierced, but if they were I would totally have bought earrings from this guy.
2. This toy camera from Poketo. I love the idea of these toy cameras, and I love my Diana Mini!
3. Love this idea for changing up the frame mat! It’s definitely something I want to try with my used European city maps after I get back home.
4. Super cute boots to go with jeans and summer dresses.
5. J’adore this version of the ‘Keep Calm and Carry On’ poster. And I can’t wait for Project Runway Season 9 to start!
happy weekend, everyone : )
A little bit late but…
Happy New Year’s everyone!! How did you celebrate the new year? I kicked off 2011 with Stephanie and some other friends, a few impromptu resolutions, and looots of cake candy and sugar. It was a great way to end 2010 and welcome 2011!
I wore a blouse from Ann Taylor Loft, a jacket I’ve had for a while, a new gray scarf I got for Christmas (!), and gold Toms. : )
I also tried to follow along with this super cool scarf-tying technique… but I didn’t quite get it right. I think it turned out pretty well, though! : )
Here’s hoping everyone has a great 2011!
Purple net patterned tights from Target, an H&M belt from a few years back, some Target shoes, NY&C sweater I’ve had for a while, and a skirt from Macy’s!
Dark turquoise sweater from Ann Taylor Loft, orange tights from Target, and a skirt from the Gap a couple of years ago!
Yesterday was a muggy, rainy day. It was chilly in the morning and evening, warm in the afternoon, and sweaty on the shuttles back and forth to main campus!
Tunic shirt from H&M, and black skirt + pink fishnet leggings from Target.