July 20, 2011
The giveaway today is coming to you from Pree Brulée…. They’re offering $50 credit to their online boutique plus another extra special secret surprise!
They’ve got tons of chic and unusual jewelry + handbags + accessories. My latest fave is this Fleur de Paris necklace…. 🙂
1. Like Pree Brulée on Facebook and tell them Khollin sent you : )
2. Follow Pree Brulée on Twitter
Entries will be accepted until midnight PST Thursday, July 21st. Pree Brulée will select a winner at random and contact you from there.
Good luck! : )
July 1, 2011
1. I’m in love with this handmade design store: Deep Dark Africa. Especially this cross-body bag…
2. Always a fan of old pictures + new pictures, like the “Dear Photograph” project:
3. J’adore this repurposed map and this message!
Source: notesondesign.tumblr.com via Kate on Pinterest
4. I keep coming back to this gorgeous room design in Madrid, Spain. I would definitely live in this place. : )
5. I love Margaret Atwood – she gave some awesome lectures last year at Emory. This honest + humorous quote = fabulous. : D
happy friday + weekend : )
June 16, 2011
Five things I am loooving this week….
1. J’adore some retro-style jewelry right now.
3. Love a new twist on an old classic: tetris-style sticky notes.
4. These earrings. I die.
5. Love the row of cups on a small shelf – I wish I was this organized! : )
happy weekend, friends : )
April 14, 2011
Got this idea from some other blogs, and decided to jump on board! Here’s five things I love from around the Internet this week….
1. It’s still a little chilly here in Germany, but summer is coming up and I’d love to get a floppy hat! Cute + keeps the sun off your face = what’s not to love? : )
3. One of my favorite websites – freundevonfreunden.com – features interviews and great photographs inside the homes of creative professionals. This site’s all in German, but the apartments and designs are so inspiring that I still love it without reading all the details. This apartment is one of my faves!